TEFLON AND FLUOROPOLYMERS
General properties of the fluoropolymers material include:
- Highest overall chemical resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance properties. Call for specific information regarding your application.
- Common uses include machined components, and baths.
- The only weldable fluoropolymer material
- Material is available up to 4" rod, 3/4" sheet, tube and bar.
- Machines exceptionally well.
- Material is available up to 8" rod, and 3" sheet.
- Chemical resistance equivalent to PVDF.
- Halar has better microscopic surface smoothness than PVDF.
- Machines well, and is weldable.
- Material is available up to 5" rod, and 2" sheet.